- A law provides that school teachers who bob their hair will not get a raise.
- A man can legally beat his wife, but not more than once a month.
- A voter is only allowed five minutes to mark his ballot.
- Alligators may not be kept in bathtubs.
- An Arkansas legislator not long ago proposed that the state provide growth hormones to dwarfs.
- At Arkansas State University two people cannot hold hands while standing in a doorway unless they belong to a union.
- Fayetteville: It is illegal to kill "any living creature".
- Flirtation between the members of the opposite sex on the streets of Little Rock may result in a 30-day jail term.
- In Arkansas it is illegal to buy or sell blue light bulbs.
- It's illegal to mispronounce the name of the state of Arkansas in that state. It's pronounced "Arkansaw"
- Little Rock: Dogs may not bark after 6 PM
- It is unlawful to walk one's cow down Main Street after 1:00 PM on Sunday
- No person shall sound the horn on a vehicle at any place where cold drinks or sandwiches are served after 9:00 P.M.
- Oral sex is considered to be sodomy.
- The Arkansas legislature passed a law that states that the Arkansas River can rise no higher than to the Main Street bridge in Little Rock
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Arkansaw
I'm tired and sick with a summer sinus infection and don't feel like posting anything that requires too much thought. I just wanted to take this time to admit to everyone that I'm a law breaker, a rebel, a sinner! I've broken the law. I've flirted with a member of the opposite sex on the streets of Little Rock and according to Arkansas State Law, I should spend 30 days in jail for it!! You may wonder what in the world I'm talking about. According to bored.com (yes I'm bored) that is a real Arkansas State Law. Here are some more :
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment