Friday, June 12, 2009
Show us where you live Friday
It's Friday! Show us where you live Friday! This week is bathrooms. I didn't really want to show my bathrooms this week because they aren't the cutest, but I will show you what I found in my shower! Birdie! For some reason she loves it here. When we let her inside she runs straight to the shower and lays down. We aren't sure if there is something wrong with her or not but her obsession with water is a little strange. She likes for us to turn on the shower so she can get wet. Whenever she goes missing inside we know where to look. Hope you have a great weekend! See you next time!
Labels:
Birdie,
Show us where you live FRIDAY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's hilarious!! I bet your bathrooms are cute!!
I clicked over to see your bathrooms and was somewhat disappointed when you said you weren't going to show us! But I am so happy with your choice instead! We have a 4 year old chocolate lab....aren't they the best!! Yours are beautiful.
Too funny Georgia loves water too and will try and get the hose to come on. The boys turn on the spray handle and shoot the ground with the water and she chase the water where ever they are aiming it to. Labs are water dogs! LOl
hahaha! That's fantastic!
Post a Comment