I'm having a WONDERFUL Monday!!
Guess who was voted Homecoming Queen today!!!???
No...not me...
My Little Sister Melissa!!
I'm so super excited for her!!! She is so excited too! I can't wait for her to go dress shopping and pick out a dress. I might pretend I'm in homecoming too so I can try on dresses... Do you think I could pass for a high school senior?? Oh that would be so fun.I'm So excited that I think I will give some stuff away!! Last week Betty Crocker contacted me and asked if they could send me a Betty Crocker Gluten free snack pack...um yes please!!

This was on my porch this afternoon when I came home from lunch. I couldn't wait to tear into it!!

This was what was inside. Fruit Roll ups, Fruit Gushers, Fruit by the foot...Oh I've died and gone to heaven! AND it's ALL GLUTEN FREE! The Create a Bug gushers are Fat Free and only contain 60 calories.
Birdie and Banjo tore into the yoyo and frisbee while Sean and I enjoyed a quick game of pickup sticks...all included with my package. I immediately ate two fruit roll ups and one fruit by the foot and had to have Sean hide the box so I wouldn't eat anymore.The people at Betty Crocker want to give you a prize pack too!! AND...Even though I haven't quite launched my etsy website yet...it's still a work in Progress... I've decided to go ahead and include one of my stone Necklaces as part of the giveaway.


So leave me a comment and tell me what your favorite childhood snack and or toy was AND blog about my giveaway..and you'll be entered to win the Betty Crocker prize pack and A Super Cute Jenna Made Necklace! Or you can just be boring about it and leave your name only :) I'm going to leave it open until Next Monday so Lots of People can have a chance!! Have a Great Monday!!! I Know I am!

Click here to see the entire Blog Hop List....
21 comments:
Oh boy!!! WELL... MY favorite snack was GUSHERS!!! I loved how sour they would be then turn to sweetness. We would BEG for them at the store. We never got them on a regular basis and I think that's way they were our favorite! When Mom did buy them we would sneak into the box late at night. So bad.
My favorite were candy cigarettes. Good thing I never started smoking.
Love love the necklace, my favorite color!
my favourite candy was whoppers. They came in little plastic tube and were 10 cents. :)
Hmmmm! Considering the size of my booty I'd say that all candy caught up with me. But, my favorite where these things called Astro pops. They don't make them anymore and had to change the look of them quite often.They were made as a really, really pointy cone shape and I guess they didn't want kids to fall with them in their mouths. So, they flipped them which in return was hard to get into your mouth! I think they were made of Pure sugar and corn syrup with coloring. Super duper hard to eat and your teeth would stick together. Okay maybe TMI but I loved them and still occasionally look in candy stores for them even though I know they are not there =( By the way Yummy and I love the necklace...too cute!
My fav was Bubblious gum. Really any kind of gum. I loved anything fruity.
That is probably why I got cavities as a kid. Oh well.
My favorite childhood snack was bugles
I blogged about your giveaway here
http://winningmommys.blogspot.com/2009/10/betty-crocker-prize-pack-and-necklace.html
wow voted Homecoming Queen is huge! Have fun dress shopping with her.
My favorite childhood snack was Fritos
I have a couple...I love push-ups (you know, the orange sherbet things), candy cigarettes, necco wafers...i have a bunch!!!
jakemelissajakea@aol.com
Jenna,
Love the necklace!!!! My favorite candy was candy cigarettes. I would munch those two at a time.
Continuing to enjoy your blog.
In Grace,
Marie
my favorite snack was doritos, thanks! my kids would love this snack pack, clallen at ntin dot net
Thanks for stopping by and entering my giveaway and posting about it too!
Congrats to your little sister. Homecoming Queen, what an honor!
Let's see... my favorite snack when I was little was Cracker Jacks!!
I loved Necco Wafers. They really didn't taste like much, but I loved the texture. Haven't had any for a long time.... Thanks for bringing out that memory. I love the necklace - just beautiful!
mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
I blogged here http://giveawaysonblogs.blogspot.com/2009/10/jennas-jargon-giveaway.html
mayacarpenter at verizon dot net
Thanks for the giveaway!
My mom was never big on giving us any sugary snacks. We did have a lot of fruit roll ups though, so I have to say that that was one of my favorite snacks.
I also loved when we had movie night together as a family because my mom pulled out all the really good snacks like chips and cookies.
Thanks for the great giveaway! Would LOVE to win the necklace!
DAWN
Dawn@PainterMommy.com
Everyone at our house would love this giveawy. because there is something for everyone, including our dog!Our Border Collie loves for us to throw him a Frisbee!
Jolynn_Reads atyahoo.com
my favorite snack is oreo and skittles
my fav was the little round Red Hots.... id sneak em in my pocket to eat during class.....birdson@roadrunner.com
Wow! What a fun prize! Ok, let's see...my favorite childhood snack...Kudos bars (like granola bars with chocolate) I'd eat teh chocolate off the entire bar first will doing my homework and watching "The Monkies" on...Nickolodean maybe? And my favorite toy... definitely the Roller Racer. LOL! Thanks for the giveaway and the trip down memory lane!
Oh my word, Fruit Rollups were my snack of choice followed by Fruit by The Foot. LOVED. Didn't get very often so when I did I would take forever to eat them!
My favorite childhood snack was candy cigarettes! Do they even sell those anymore? The necklace is beautiful!
My favorite childhood snack was devil dogs. This may age me as I don't know if they are even around anymore. Thanks for the wonderful giveaway.
dianad8008 AT gmail DOT com
Post a Comment