Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Team Edward

This morning the fog was out in full force!  Visiability was about 20 feet.  I had to run back home earlier for something and I'm glad I did because I found some great picture ops!  The fog was still hanging around and made some neat looking shots.



As I was looking at these photos on my camera screen, these white things in the grass kept shining up at me...can you see them?  I couldn't figure out what they were until I got a little closer look.

Small Cobwebs.  Kindof spooky huh??
All this spooky, foggyness has me so pumped up for the opening of
 NEW MOON!!!


One day until New Moon is in theatres. Our local Theatre is having a midnight showing of the movie. Tickets sold out a few days ago so I won't be going. (Not that I could stay up that late and function the next morning anyway) Sean and I leave tomorrow for Sulfer Springs TX for the UPRA rodeo finals. I asked Sean if he would take me to see the movie this weekend and I got a "not a chance in hell" reply.


He did tell me he would go see it with me after all the crazed little girls (and women) were done watching it over and over again and we could watch the movie in peace. I hate to tell him we won't be able to do that until it comes out on video.

So I guess I'll have to go without Sean, though I know he secretly wants to see it. The Burger King Commercials that talk about Team Jacob and Team Edward came on last night and I rolled my eyes and sighed "ahh..Team Edward." ( I could post all day on the reasons why I am on Team Edward but that's another day ha! )
Sean immediately yelled "Team Jacob," because he likes to annoy me.  I told Sean he couldn't choose sides because he didn't even know.  (And he hasn't even watched the first movie so he really doesn't have a clue)  So now every so often to tick me off he yells.... "Team Jacob!"





8 comments:

Kelly said...

Those pictures are AMAZING! :-D And my husband wouldn't see Twilight with me (not even when we rented it! But honestly, I didn't want him rolling his eyes, huffing, or complaining through it anyways :-)) but thinks that New Moon looks really cool, with the action and all. Hope you're having a great day!

Laura said...

I just read Twilight and New Moon this month. I have the third book sitting here waiting to be read. I think I will start it today. But I won't watch any of the movies until I am done with all the books because I don't want them distorting the things in my head ha! But I wasn't real impressed with New Moon (the book.) It was good but it just seemed to really drag out. Maybe the movie will be better.

There's No Place Like Memphis Mama said...

Why are men this way? J has been calling me Twi-Tard all week ever since he heard someone say it on the radio. I may have to hurt him. GO TEAM EDWARD!

Melissa said...

HAHA! I really can't decide whose team i'm on? I read the books a year ago & i don't remember! i know i hated jacob at one point! HA! Anyway, my hubby wants to see Twilight since he never did. It's next on our Netflix. If he likes it, he'll watch New Moon with me. I don't mind waiting. I DEFINITELY am not enough of a fanatic to watch it at midnight! I'm such a maw maw these days! :P

LOVE the pics!! The horse ones are my favorite!

BG said...

team edward all the way!!!!! haha i'm seeing it tomorrow with my boy (he secretly wants to see it too, i know it! ;)).

beautiful pics! happy thursday!

Honey Mommy said...

That first spiderweb photo is wicked-awesome! I love it!

Erin said...

GREAT pics! Good luck Sean!

KEE said...

Beautiful pictures Jenna!
I have to admit I have not seen the first movie, I'm sure I would be into them if I watched them but their just seems to be no time and I would have to do some serious bartering with hubby to get him to go ;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin