Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

Mans Best Friend

I've just got to figure out what it is about Sean that these dogs just absolutely adore!  I mean he's just so hateful to them if they don't behave correctly but yet wherever he is, there they are.



I guess it's all about respect. That's probably why they don't listen to me...I spoil them too much and they don't respect me. Yeah I know they aren't humans.




He pretends not to be totally in love with our dogs. He pretends to be tough and mean. But yet when he thinks no one is looking (or taking photos with their zoom lens) He loves on them like they are his children.



I know I'm half crazy because I treat my dogs like Humans, but their Mine and Sean's Best friends and they are part of our family!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

my hubby is hateful to our dog too!! he says he's not but if he was like that to me, i would cry! HAHA. but yeah, Fievel adores him too! i try not to spoil mine, but i do love him just like he was my baby! :)

Trish said...

there's nothing like the bond between a boy & his dog....hahahaha!

Tiffany and the Munchkins said...

I totally understand your relationship with your dogs because I am the same way. They are my babies. I will say though that hubby babies our munchkins just as much as I do!

Amy @ Marvelous Mommy said...

LOL I know what you mean about the respect. Our dogs listen to me but could really careless when my hubby tells them to do something. Now the cat on the other hand, listens to my husband. I recently started feeding him bc we thought he might start listening to me. Ok so far.

http://mothertobee.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin