Along with selling insurance during the Day, I'm now also a Mary Kay Consultant!!
I'm really excited about this, and hoping to make a little extra cash to supplement our tiny monthly income. Since Sean has been riding the rodeo wagon, we are short on money and God dropped Mary Kay in my lap unexpectedly. So far I'm having alot of fun learning all about the products. I already wear their makeup so why not sell something I love (and get it 50% off in the meantime!!)
And...Guess what!! You can buy it from me online, wherever you may live, and have it sent to you for free!! Yeah, You can!!
Just visit my Mary Kay Website at www.marykay.com/jennathomas and check out some of the AMAZING skin care and body care products they offer. And Guess what else!!! To celebrate my New "Business" I'm going to have a sweet little give away for you!! One person will Receive 25% off any purchase off my website and this...
Your Very own Satin Lips Set!!
Apparently, according to medical researches.. We have an extremely thin outer protective layer on our lips. As we age that thin layer just gets thinner! To add to the mess, lip skin does not have sweat or sebaceous glands (which would be kind of gross to taste sweat and oil all day long) and without all that sweat and body oil, our lips dry out faster, chap easier than other skin, and age faster than other areas of our skin.
Enter Satin Lips....
With Satin Lips, the first step "The Mask" effectively exfoliates dead surface skin cells that cause lips to appear dull and lifeless. The second step "Lip Balm" is clinically proven to moisturize your lips for at least six hours!
And let me tell you from experience this product is amazing...it's called "Satin" lips for a reason, it really makes your lips feel like satin!! It took all the dead skin off my very chapped lips and made them feel good for about three days. I think everyone with chapped lips should use this product!!!
So to enter this give away, just comment on this post!
To enter twice Follow me and let me know you are following, or if you are already a follower.
To enter Thrice Tweet, post, or facebook about it and come let me know that you did!
And for those of you who got an event invite to my debut party, just comment on even comment section and you'll be entered to win!!
So to recap, you could win a Free Satin Lips Set, 25% off an additional product if you like, and lots of love from me :)
Give away ends a week from tomorrow! (2/19)
Good luck!

26 comments:
I would love to win this!!
I am also a follower!
I have used this before and loved it!
I am a follower.
Thanks for the fun giveaway! Satin Lips sounds sooo cool! If I had extra moola laying around I would totally buy MK from you :-)
Aaaand, I'm a follower :-)
Count me in you lil stinker!
And you know I am already your loyal...... follower/stalker/buddie/therapist/
all around what ever!
I love satin lips!
I would LOVE to try this out!
Silly me... I thought I was following awhile ago...
I'm a follower NOW!
Dont forget your dear ol Mom. Im a follower. I sure have some dry lips!!
I love satin lips from mary kay... I use to sell it
I am a follower of your blog
Oh yeah... I'm a follower too. :)
Hi Jenna. I would like Satin Lips.
How is the hubby and the mistress (Rodeo). I knew I had been here before.
I would love to win :)
you know I'm a follower :)
Awesome giveaway!
I'm a new follower!
I love the Satin Hands, so I bet this is fabulous!
I'm a huge MaryKay fan, been using it since I was 15!
I'm a follower!
I tweeted: http://twitter.com/jessicaannlea
ooo I want to win!
I follow your blog!
Post a Comment