Question 1: Where were you five years ago?
- I was 20...gah this makes me feel like time is just flying by
- I was a sophomore/junior In college
- We bought a house in my college town and I moved in with my two BFF's
- We drove to Orlando and went to Disney world for the week during summer break.
- I drove a Green 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee-that baby saw a lot of fun stuff!
Question 2: What is/was on your to-do list today?
- Pack for this weekends Mary Kay Convention in LR
- Buy an outfit on my lunch break for the convention...nothing like waiting until last minute!
- Sell some Insurance
- balance my check book
- Sort out the Makeup order I just got in the mail for delivery
Question 3: What 5 snacks do you enjoy?
- Bananas & PB
- Tostitos & Guac
- Baked Lay's
- Chex Cereal
- Grapes
Question 4: Name 5 places you have lived
- Nashville, AR not TN BIIIIG difference
- Russellville AR
- Houston, TX
- Traskwood, AR for a minute
- Benton, AR
Question 5: What 5 things would you do if you were a billionaire?
- Buy an island
- Build a huge house on this island
- Hire a bunch of servants for my island
- Buy a bunch of toys for my island
- Lay on a hammock on my island
Seriously though, I'll never be a billionaire but I would totally invest the majority of it and give a lot of it away and not live like a billionaire but like an average person, but that doesn't have to work and with a super amazing wardrobe.
I'm Tagging:
Melissa at Little Mrs Married.
Kelly at Keeping up with Kelly & Co.
Trish at Me and My Boys
Andera at Andrea's Attic
Sandy at Pardon my Dust
3 comments:
Thanks so much for doing this! You are super fast! Have a great weekend!
can't believe you tagged me! ya big dork..you know I love a game!
I will have to play along and join in on the fun!
you know i love these things! :)
Post a Comment