Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hay Jumping

Ever Been Hay Jumping??  Last week my MIL had a Roping clinic for kids at the house.  They had a blast on the hay that was just put up... The Chocolate Children had a little fun too...


Don't you wish you still had this much energy??
Banjo and Birdie had so much fun with the kids.  Birdie was really scared of them at first and then they started playing fetch with her and she fell in love.
I love taking photos of my dogs jumping bales...their faces are so funny!
Banjo's always turn out funnier because his jowels are so floppy!
Poor ole Banjo got really tired...
Or he pretended to....   He really liked the attention he got from acting tired anyway.

Then he took a nap...

I want a nap....

Photobucket

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool. I am sure the Chocolate Children loved having the kids there to play!

Trish said...

I wanna try doing this! It looks like so much fun!

Josh said...

The last picture and the preceding and following captions made me laugh out loud. You are, without a doubt one, of the sleepiest people I have ever come across. :-) Your dogs are falling into your sleepy trap. :-)

Look for me to answer the formspring questions you asked me over the next two blog posts.

Hissyfits and Halos said...

Haha! I love that picture! The girls and I laughed hysterically! :)

So glad you stopped by, today! I love your blog!

Kelsey712 said...

what a great post! looks like you all are having a great summer so far!

Respectfully Yours said...

I love those pictures...those doggies are so damn cute.

jules said...

We used to do that when we were young. I grew up on a dairy farm where there was plenty of hay...

I love their ears flopping....the dogs that is...hehehe

The Kissin S Ranch said...

Precious Banjo...so cute taking a nap right there =)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin