Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wordful Wednesday

I'd like to start off by saying a big THANK YOU to everyone who prayed for me during my surgery!!
I was really nervous when they started getting me ready for surgery but as I was praying I remembered all the people that were praying for me and thinking of me and I felt so much more relaxed and much less nervous!!
Anyway,  everything went great and I am now gallbladder free :)   I had a close call with the IV needle but didn't pass out!!!  yay!  After waking up I was in extreme pain and after about an hour of morphene I was pain free and ready to go home.  I have four incisions and am really sore but I'm doped up on painkillers so I'm feeling great!  ha  They told me it would be a few days and I'd be back to normal.

And now for my WordyWednesday!


Sunday I went with Kacey and Ava to the Christmas Tree Farm  and we took pictures for Christmas Cards.  She called it the Christmas Farm and there was a petting zoo and swings and she seemed to have a great time!!  We had so much fun and Ava is such a great little girl to take photos of!!  Here are a few of my favorites..








For more Wordful Wednesday go to Angie's at Seven CLown Circus!
Well Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!

Jenna T.

10 comments:

HugandRelease said...

Hey girl! Glad all went well and that you are out of germville (what I like to call hospitals!)
Hey what sight do you use to do the whole Grey photo with red lollipop thing? Remember I'm computer retarded! =)

Kelly said...

FABULOUS pictures! They are so crisp and beautiful :-) Glad to hear that you're recovering well!

Steph at Problem Solvin' Mom said...

great pictures! That's one heck of a lollipop and an adorable outfit :)

Steph at Problem Solvin' Mom said...

oh, and I'm glad to hear your surgery went well, I'm still in that new mommy fog... ;)

Laura said...

I like the black and white one with the red lolli. :)

Trish said...

So glad that things went well for you yesterday.

It was so weird yesterday afternoon...I just wanted to pick up the phone and call you to see how everything went....don't even know your ph#.....is that strange or what??????

Brenton and Jenna Lane said...

The bottom photo is my favorite! Wonderful pics Jenna!!! Glad you are feeling well :)

Tina said...

oh she takes a beautiful picture. i love the black and white one with the red lollipop.

Tina from
Gossip Avenue
Travel Shack
Mummy Diaries
Game FreakZ

There's No Place Like Memphis Mama said...

Glad you are ok...love the pic with the sucker!!!

Tiffany and the Munchkins said...

So glad to hear the surgery went well. The pictures are adorable! I LOVE that little dress she has on. I can see my little girl cousins in that. Too cute!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin