Andrea My cousin in OK who is extremely crafty tagged me for this award! You should check out her super cute blog!
This blog award has you name 7 random things about yourself and then tag people to play along:
1. I Love Chocolate Milk. I have one for breakfast every morning. $2.06 at the convient store...I should just buy a jug for much cheaper and save my money...
2. I bite my nails. I quit a lot and grow them out. Then I start back again. I've noticed my weight drops when my nails are being bit. I guess it's kind of like smoking...Quiting makes you gain weight!
3. I like ketchp, salsa, and pico but I DO NOT like Tomatoes.
4. I'm probably the messiest person you'll ever meet...but I can tell you where all my stuff is in a second. You may not can see the floor in my extra room I've named the "do room" (where I do my MaryKay and crafts) but I know where everything is... The sicssors are under the printer paper to the left of the pile of boxes. :)
5. My name was Jennifer for the first few years of my life. Mom and Dad liked Jenna but mom thought I needed a more formal name so they went with Jennifer and were going to call me Jenna. My mom got tired of the doctors etc. calling me Jennifer so she had it legally changed on my birth certificate to Jenna.
6. I have flat feet and walked on my tippie toes when I was little because it felt better. I like wearing high heels because it feels better for my non existant arches.
7. I hate to shop.
Sandy @ pardon my dust
Kimberly @ My perspective
Erin @ I should be studying
Josh @ Welcome to Joshland
Trish @ Me and My boys
This blog award wants you to name 10 things you love and then tag your friends.
I obviously love my God, family, friends, pets, etc. So here are some other things I love
1. Avacados
2. Dresses
3. Ice Cream
4. Music
5. Bodies of Water
6. Trees
7. The outdoors
8. Spring minus allergeries
9. Office supplies
10. Photography
Five blogs I love
Melissa@ Little Mrs. Married
Laura@ Life Happens
Kelly@ keeping up with Kelly & Co.
Leighanne@ Go east Memphis Mamma
Andrea @ life at Dawleywood


6 comments:
Thank you! I'll try to play along this week!
did someone say icecream?????
where?????
love your list & I love your blog :OP
Thanks!! But seriously Jenna... you have GOT to stop doing that. You know... that thing you do where you pass me an award but then also pass it to all my friends so I look like a loser with no one else to pass it on to. :)
Congrats Jenna. Well deserved. Have a good day.
Congrats on your awards!
Ha! I hate to shop...and I like ketchup but hate tomatoes too!
Aw, thanks!!!
We have a lot in common - flat feet, & loving chocolate milk. Let me tell you what is best: fill a glass about 1/4 full of heavy whipping cream & then the rest of the way with milk. And then add the Ovaltine - abotu 4 spoonfuls. And put it in the freezer for 20 minutes. OMG. AMAZING!
That is very interesting about your name!
Post a Comment