Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tag

Kelly at Keeping up with Kelly & Co. Tagged me for a photo game!

The rules are to go to your photo folder and pick the 8th folder and post the 8th photo in that folder.  Since the big Bath tub catastrophe of '10 I don't have any photo's in my photo folder on Sean's Computer so I went with Kelly and used my Facebook account.

Here is the 8th folder, 8th photo

That would be a photo of Harry Sean picking up a spot light at 4 am the morning of My first Duck Hunt. We're in the middle of the woods in a boat and it was -100 degrees.  That's Banjo's big head watching him. 
Now I'm tagging a few people to play along!!

Andrea
Trish
Laura
Respectfully Yours
Cop Mama
Photobucket

5 comments:

Kelsey712 said...

-100 huh? That's pretty stinking cold!

Have a great day!

Andrea @ The Dawley Fam said...

I hate the cold! But I love being tagged! I will definitely have to play along! Thanks!

Trish said...

-100!!! No Way!

I bet even snot freezes at that temp :P

I'm off to find my 8th picture...pretty sure it will have something to do with Kyle!

Kelly said...

Thanks for playing along! Great picture!! Everytime I go hunting in the cold, I LOOOOVE the warm drive there, and then am soo sad when I have to get out of the car, haha! I just love your dogs too, soo cute :-D

Respectfully Yours said...

OK, my pic is up. Fun game. Going to check out the other players pics.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin